Poll : Features you hope SwToR Borrows from other Games

All games that are great do it*. Borrow features that work from other great games in addition to innovating with some new ones of their own. Here's a few of the ones I'd pick:

1. WoW's scale. The first time I got out of the starter zone, I couldn't believe just how big the game was. It truly felt epic traveling to the other continent the first time. I hope they give this game that same sense of epic scale.

2. WARs group quest system. I loved it. The fist time I stumbled into troll country and jumped into an epic battle with a giant group of people was awesome and a total blast.

3. DDO's loot system. In my opinion, this game nailed the loot system. Each player gets their own loot table in the dungeons. You choose which items you want or need. Your in control of your own gear.

4. FPS's map/game type system - Most mmo's seem to follow the same basic pvp structure with few choices for game types. I hope ToR learns something from and evolves MMO PVP. Have capture the flag, last man standing, king of the hill, etc etc. I want my mmo pvp to be as fun and varied as my FPS pvp.

5. MYST Puzzles - Some really cool puzzles along the way would be nice, even if they are only for bonus items/credits/lore and not true barriers. Puzzles that require a group to complete would be cool as well.

6. Zelda (yeah I said it) exploration/easter eggs - Zelda was one of my favorite games from childhood. Once I found out you could, I remember blowing up tons of walls just to see if I could find hidden entrances or areas. Most MMOs have a straight line to objectives or instances without any true reason to explore. How cool would it be to be able to stumble into hidden caves, abandoned cities, crypts...etc etc.

So which features do you hope SwToR borrows from other games?

Source :[Swtor.com Community] i will post to the official tomorroz ... it is too late here in greece Wink

______________________________________________________________________________

Excellent Thread from swtor community member ( xxfnordxx )

I want to supplement this thread with my desired features for swtor as a mmo game .you can vote in more than one choice .if you write your own features in a comment , i will put them in the poll.Unfortunately there is a limit of 20 choices by design.

My suggested features are :

1. Quests where player or players as a group must deal or avoid npc actions / movement / behavior or just deal with countdown timer to finish the quest.Lotro has many of them .i will call them in poll choise "smart" quests.

2. Large scale Race Vs Race battles. Come on Bioware we all have seen all the 6 Star Wars films and in every film there was at least on big battle.

3. Openworld free Boss fights ,like Lineage 2. Star wars lore main feature is the strong Competition between Old Republic and the Empire.

4. RVR space battles .it is ok for the launch the release date the tunnel single game space combat like old fashion game Starfox 64 but in the future will be fantastic if we will have a better and a larger interactive space battle against the other race ,like EVE but in faster motion Wink, you know ,someone must try to destroy our death star Tongue .

5. Player ladder for PvE and PvP content,better inside the game ,but a site is ok too.Darkfall has it inside the game , Aion, WoW has it in a site.

6. Meeting Events/Minigames between different Geographical Areas/Regions.this extend the feature No 4 of xxfnordxx. there is no reason at all to not have in a mmo game a mechanism where all the players of the game to meet its other.On aoc there was 2 different regions .usa and europe . i never pvped with a player from usa and i naver pvped a 6:00 in the morning ( after my work Tongue ) because all were at sleep this time in europe region.

i think ( a friend told me ) wow has implement something like that , i am not sure because i never played WOW Smile

* wow did it many times in the past Wink and 9 choices left to fill out the poll Smile

HURRY UP GUYS ,no registration required to poll it is a Free Poll !!!

Poll : Features you hope SwToR Borrows from other Games

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις